NITCO is committed to providing excellent service to the residents of Rensselaer and Morocco. With that goal in mind, we will be upgrading our billing system beginning Friday, February 23, 2018. On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 invoices for April will be sent out from the new system. The new billing software will have multiple improvements and added features to provide you the best bill pay services possible.
Credit Card Payments Offline
During the transition between systems, the Rensselaer office will NOT be able to accept credit card or debit card payments in person or online. The last day to pay via credit/debit card with the current system will be Thursday, February 22, 2018. Cash, check or money order are all acceptable forms of payment. Payments can be:
- Mailed to or dropped off at 215 W. Kellner Blvd., Ste. 19, Rensselaer, IN 47978 or
- Dropped off at any DeMotte State Bank location.
Billing System Changes
March invoices will be mailed later than usual due to transition between systems. Starting with the March invoice due dates will now be the 17th of the month.
When you receive the April 2018 invoice, you will be able to set up an E-bill account which will allow you to re-establish credit card or debit card payments. After March 27th, you may also call 219-866-7101 to pay via credit/debit card.
Please Note: If you pay through your personal online banking, you will need to update the account number associated with your NITCO bill.
Summary of billing changes taking effect in April:
- Bill due on 17th of month
- Your account number will change
- Payments via mail go to P.O. Box 67, Hebron, IN 46341
- All late fees will be 10%
- Reconnect fees will be $25 per account
New Features & Improvements
Here are the features and improvements to look forward to with the new billing system:
- Pay over the phone or online with credit/debit card with no service fee
- Set up auto-pay, pay bill manually, show payment & invoice history, show long distance usage
- See detailed information about your products and services
- Receive email copy of your monthly statement
- Receive bill estimate when you add new services
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we transition billing to a new and improved system. Updates and additional information will be posted here on the website. If you have questions, call us at 219-866-7101 or 800-621-2344.
Thank You and Welcome to NITCO TV!
Your NITCO TV Team!